Sunday, August 25, 2013

Reviews....


As my policy has changed, please read my review policy in its entirety prior to sending me a request to review your book. If your book is accepted for review, I will get to it as soon as I possibly can. Again please understand that there are other books in front of yours and I read them in the order that I receive them. Also again, please remember that I also do work a regular job as well as write my own novels. I will get to your book as soon as possible. Also, if for some reason I feel that your book will not receive at least a 3 star review~ I will not write a review and will send you an email stating the reasons why.

Thank you again for considering me for reviewing your book. I look forward to reading them.

Have a wonderful and blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment